Hosting the orgasmic workshop in two continents, over the past 2.5 years, we're having some exciting insights and perspectives on what makes people want to explore their sexuality deeper.
It's useful to mention that 95% of all participants have never experienced an orgasm with the whole body. Since our beginners workshop teaches you how to experience a full body orgasm that is to be expected.
Following these trends in the people we attract helps us become better teachers, and bring more value in our client's lives. We have sifted the top 5 reasons that come up the most:
1. Reason number one is mostly mentioned by women. They want to be more inside their own body or less in the head during the sexual experience. Even when it comes to just feeling sexy, and attractive, or flirting, a lot of women just can't disconnect from the constant inner chatter, so they can enjoy the moment, be fully present, and feel powerfully inside their bodies.
2. Number 2 is a reason most men share. They want to be able to better and more fully satisfy their female partners. One of the biggest obstacles here can be, but not always, premature ejaculation. I am really impressed by men's desire to be better and more confident lovers to their partners. Confidence is sexy, right?
3. Then comes a reason equally shared by males and females. This is pure curiosity. Wanting to learn more about their own sexuality and how they can have a more fulfilling sex life. Sometimes we get some really eager to learn individuals who want to take it further, and they want to know the next step, and the next step.
4. Number 4 is the desire to solve a particular challenge they are facing in their intimate relationship. They join in a workshop they hope is going to give them guidance or even a direct solution to their problem. This has happened actually but it's very individual based.
5. Quite often we hear that someone is at the workshop because their partner surprised them with it. They literally found out they were going to an orgasmic workshop 10 min before they walked through the door! Now that's exciting! Fortunately, so far every surprised in this way partner has taken it really well and totally enjoyed their experience.
If you resonate with any of these reasons, check our online workshop - Full Body Orgasm Made Easy - launching on 8th March 2019. You can join our beta test group now and be one of the people to shape it up in the best course teaching men and women how to explode with full body orgasms.
Gammadian and I love what we do, and we do what we love. Being able to guide clients in the realms of energy, sexuality and dream work is a calling and a dream come true for us.
Following your excitement and passion is easier when you are expressing your sexuality freely.
So the question to you stands, have YOU experienced a full body orgasm yet?