Lucid Dreaming Online Course
If you want to learn to lucid dream, or want to enhance your present lucid dreaming experience, this course is designed for you.
Doing the work in this online course will also bring you the following benefits:
- having lucid dreams
- having lucid dreams more often
- improving sleep patterns
- boosting memory, focus and clarity of mind
- enhancing creativity and flow
- releasing emotional trauma
- raising energy levels and awareness
- manifesting your dreams
You are joining the beta version of this course, which means, you will get it at a discounted price when enrol now, and you will share your feedback and progress with us, so we can make it the best course it can be.
This course is based on the Toltec dreaming tradition we belong to, and will include:
- energy movements created in dreaming, designed to assist you energetically into gaining more awareness in your dreams;
- keeping dream diary; reality checks, and training your attention to create a suitable environment for becoming lucid.
- guide to nootropics and vitamins enhancing your brain health dream recall and possibility of becoming lucid;
- MILD and WILD techniques for entering into a lucid dream;
- a step by step process of how to strengthen your dreaming attention and solidify your lucid dreams;
- how to handle sleep paralysis;
- how to work with nightmares;
- a journey of your dreaming gates (energy centers) to release whats holding from dreaming (shadow work);
- guided dream journeys to expand what's possible for you.
Launch date: 9th June 2019
Duration: 6 weeks (one unit delivered weekly in your student account)
Time for completing each unit: 20 to 30 minutes
Bonuses: surprise bonuses to be included soon
Gammadian Freeman and Ena Xena have taught hundreds of people how to lucid dream. Following their talks and workshops participants often have lucid dreams that same night!
They are both trained and experienced in Being Energy (a system of Toltec teachings about vitality and awareness, in order to evolve to the best version of ourselves); yoga, tantra, Reiki, life coaching,and meditation, as well as healing modalities like Shiatsu, and Raindrop Therapy.