Valentine's Couples Retreat for 2 (50% Deposit)
Valentine's Couples Retreat for 2 people - 50% Deposit holding your space -
All meals and snacks, workshops, meditation, group walks, 2 nights’ accommodation, unlimited teas and your Valentine's Gift Bag.
Use of tennis court and rackets. Use of outdoor hot tub on Saturday and Sunday. Use of mats, cushions and sheep skins.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
Transportation, massage treatments.
Please choose your accommodation from what is available in the drop down menu:
We have a range of luxury accommodation available for you for this retreat:
3 cottages on the grounds at the Quaives estate plus a master en suite in the main house:
Two luxury rooms at the Duke William pub-hotel, about 15min walk or 4 min drive to the estate (The Duke William is situated just past Tor Spa hotel).
All of the cottages have kitchen and lounge areas and all of the accommodation options have top spec spotless bathrooms and super comfy king-sized beds.
- A reservation requires a 50% deposit of the total price.
- Your payment will be refunded, minus £110 which is a non-refundable deposit, if the booking is cancelled more than 30 days prior to the start of the retreat.
- The remaining 50% of the total price is due 30 days before the start of the retreat.
- The payment is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled less than 30 days before the start of the retreat.
- If you cannot attend, but a couple you know well can, you can transfer your booking to them for no additional fee. If you have already paid the deposit or the full balance, it is your responsibility to retrieve those monies from them. Open Wing will not refund you and take new payment from them.
- Exceptions cannot be made for any reason, including weather, injury/illness, or personal emergencies.
- No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the retreat, or for arriving late or leaving early.
- We reserve the right to cancel the retreat if it is not meeting the minimum 10 participants. (if we do so your deposit will be refunded in full).
Appropriate insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans.